Thus far, I have noticed the following types:
- "Know It All" - Thinks he knows a lot and needs to point out the things that he does know to the entire class. Uses buzzwords. Is not likable.
- "Innocent Questioner" - asks a lot of questions, but just trying to learn
- "Weirdo" - pretends to be taking pictures during class
- "Teacher's Pet" - puts her 5 picture exercise on a piece of poster board for "show and tell" and also takes lots of notes
- "Smartie Pants" - helps the teacher by "clarifying" the teachers answers for the rest of the class
- "Class Clown" - throws in the witty comments to break up the seriousness with which some people take themselves.
- "Sharer" - shares information about herself that no one really cares about such as "This is a picture of sweet potatoes and apples, I was going to make a mash with them" uh - no one really cares what you are making. Also " I saw this thing on the internet about small light room you can make with a cardboard box so I stole a cardboard box from work because they were going to throw it out" Again no one really cares where you got a cardboard box from - it's not some hard to find object that we were all wondering how we could possibly get our hands on.
- "Look at Me" - person who pretends to downplay her work and then proceeds to make the class look at 30 photos of a salad when we only really were supposed to show 5 max.
More to follow as the class goes along.